Wednesday, January 25, 2012

San Francisco - Shark Movie!


What what what - notorious????

Yes I totally like that movie!
John Weller's and Shawn Heinrich's Sanctuary, The Last Stand for Sharks is a beautifully filmed and edited, strictly science-based look at the dire situation of global Shark stocks and at the efforts of some countries to establish Sanctuaries for their protection.

Intrigued?
You can watch it this Monday in San Francisco and really, this is an opportunity you should not miss.
Details here.

2 comments:

Keith Bates said...

That film sounds like something I would really like to see, something that should be posted on my social network for adventurers, but your link took me nowhere. Can you send a link that will take me directly to the video? I'd appreciate that. Keith Bates, MyAdventures.com

DaShark said...

Fixed!